Friday evening I was able to attend the Out door Miller Theater at Herrman Park, we watched a production by the Houston Ballet.
Saturday morning we went to Lowes for their build and grow workshop. With Gabby's help Mason made the Heart Flower Vase project they had for Mother's Day.
Mason writing with chalk, Love you!
In the evening we set up a small pool for the kids to play in. I wasn't sure if Natalie would like it since she didn't like the slash pad at the aquarium. So just in case I let her play in the empty pool for a while, while Mason played in the sprinklers.
Came to find out she does like the pool!
Mason took our picture, not my best but my little boy took it so I posted it :)
Mason playing. Its not the best quality, you can hear the wind and each time I push the zoom button but still cute :)
Today we went to church like we do every week, for Mother's Day the kids went to the front and sang a song to their moms. Mason went up to the front and just stood there lol! After they were done he came and sat down next to me. So I asked him what happened, why didn't you sing? and he said because he was shy! So no mother's day song for me but I did get lots of hugs and kisses, smiles, and love!
I am so blessed to have my beautiful children, I wouldn't change that for anything.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment