I had a birthday and it was awesome!
Mason wearing a birthday hat from Chuck e Cheese, he sang Happy Birthday to Mason instead of Mom lol :)
Gabby got me an early morning birthday banana split from Sonic, it was great!
My friends Mew Lang and Selma brought me goodies and flowers :) I'm outside because they caught me as I was leaving to take Mason to Pre School.I felt funny wearing a crown of flowers so i pulled it down to a necklace.
Mason ready for school! He is such a big kid!
Had lunch at Souper Salad :)
Messy girl lol I tried to cut it so she could use a fork but she wouldn't have it lol
So funny!
Birthday Goodies
A big thanks to all my family and friends for making my birthday special!
XOXO








Looks like you had a great birthday! What wonderful kids to celebrate with :)
ReplyDelete