Bianca and Natalie
This weekend is the Wings over Houston Airshow, yesterday the kids and I drove out to Ellington field to watch them practice. Mason LOVES airplanes, so we had talked about going to the airshow today. Well...it didn't happen. This morning we got dressed and ready to go and I decided it was not the best idea to take four kids to something that big by myself lol. I'm afraid I would have come home short a child or two lol, maybe. So we went to a pumpkin patch instead :) The kids had fun, I took some pictures, and I got them each their own tiny pumpkin. After the pumpkin patch we headed over to the park, we ended up staying for THREE hours! The weather was great and they were happy so I let them play. I keep in the car Mason's two baseball bats and balls, the boys wanted to play so we brought them with us. There were several people at the park today, about ten kids ended up playing ball with us. A little girl that was at the park sat next to me on the bench for some time, she was really sweet. When we got ready to leave she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Natalie was ready for a nap and everyone else was ready for lunch so we headed home. Had some lunch and the kids got to paint their pumpkins and helped me bake cookies (second time this week).
Mason, Natalie and I attended a baptism at church. It went very well :)
Finally home for a short nap or quiet time since no one is sleeping and then we will head out to a friend's to watch some football! I'm sure the airshow would have been really great but as it turns out today was a lot of fun!
XOXO
Sounds like a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete