
Halloween was celebrated throughout the month of October at our house! First because who doesn't like dressing up?? Right ;-)
Second because I don't like to buy something for one time use. Third, my kids are adorable and they enjoyed dressing up! Natalie was really funny about her candy bag, I figured we would go trick or treating with Steve like we did last year. Just down one streets to the neighbors we see regularly since I don't want to kept large amounts of candy around the house, its too tempting for everyone. So we go over and I forgot the kids' Halloween bags, Mason had left his there since last year so he was covered but Natalie didn't have one. I found a small party bag about the size of quart size zip lock with a pumpkin on it and figured it would be good for the couple of houses we were planning on. Well, they ended up wanting to go a little further in the neighborhood this year and Natalie's bag was full and she would not let me help. I offered to put some in Mason's bag and she could get it back later, I offered to hold it, she just kept saying no no no. Finally I offered to put the candy in her cape where she could still see it and she agreed but kept checking on it and making sure we knew it was hers. It was really fun to hear Natalie saying "trick or treat" in her little voice :-) then yelling out a big thank you as she walked away.
Happy Halloween!
XOXO



So cute! Looks like they were great super heroes this year!
ReplyDelete