It appears I didn't make any posts this year :-(
so here goes my attempt to make up for it...
January 2014
I'm married now!
We learned to fly... well we took a lesson!
our friends Dawn & Barry came to visit us
February 2014
we went to the rodeo cook off
I can't remember what we did for Valentine's day but from the date of the picture we must have taken the kids to the movies lol :-)
We made a trip to Austin to visit family and celebrate my Dad & sister's birthday.
March 2014
The Houston Rodeo!!!
A friend from work had an extra ticket so I got to go twice this year. I love the rodeo :-)
Date night in Kemah
April 2014
Our friends Selma and Jim were married on the beach in Galveston
And the Easter Bunny made an appearance at Walmart!
May 2014
Family pictures by Reigning Royalty in Baytown TX
A wonderful fun filled trip to Utah for Adam & Nicole's wedding!
Princess Natalie turned four!!!
June 2014
was pretty slow not sure what happened lol
July 2014
Mason lost his first tooth
On our way to Oklahoma for 4th of July, Mason's birthday, swimming at the hotel pool!
Happy 4th of July!
Also in July, some frozen fun and some time at the range.
August 2014
A trip to Kansas for some family time. The kids enjoy visiting with their Great Grandparents.
I turned 30!!! the kids went back to school and so did I :-)
September 2014 must have been Selfie-tember because wow that's a lot of selfies!!!
October 2014
Steve and I ran the Houston Half Marathon for the second year!
Halloween was a trip! Can't believe we attempted to dress up as Barbie and Ken!
November 2014
Some time at the range :-)
We spent Thanksgiving week in Utah visiting family.
Mason lost his second tooth!
Enjoyed visiting with Steve's parents in Orem UT
December 2014
Excited for the Holidays! It was a wonderful year, I feel so blessed! I will try to keep up with the blog.
XOXO





No comments:
Post a Comment