Thursday, February 10, 2011

Precious




Natalie started shaking her head "no" so this is it. I'm trying to get videos of her doing all that she does but when she sees the camera she stops and tries to grab the camera. I tried to upload the video like I did the previous ones but I was not able to. I am getting frustrated with it so its a good time to step away, maybe I will try again tomorrow. Hope this works for now. xoxo
p.s. the green flower doesn't match, I know! lol Natalie and Briana like to pull each other's hair so we started putting the flower clips on them to avoid crying situations. after this video I thought, "Oh No! now everyone is going to think HOw Tacky!" so I switched it out for a smaller pink flower but it was too late for this video :(

No comments:

Post a Comment