Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's Happening

Mason has been talking about a black puppy for weeks. He talks about how he has a puppy and its cute and sleeps with him and loves to play with him. I have no idea where he got that from, but today my brother in law came home with a black puppy. Mason came into the room and yells, "Mom! Capi (that's what he calls Armando) brought a black puppy for me!" he was so excited. Mason calls the puppy stinky. They have not picked a name for him yet, hope stinky doesn't stick :)

Valentine Craft
Today we decided to make some Valentine's Day cards, Mason loves everything Toy Story! So I found a template that I knew he would like. He was really excited and we started the card. After about 15 minutes he got distracted and I was left finishing the card by myself. It turned out pretty cute. Like a three year old made it lol :)

Natalie still won't crawl :( She is 8 months old and she just doesn't want to crawl. For a while there it seemed like she was ready to take off on her own but for some reason she no longer wants too. She sits up, she likes to talk, laugh, and play with her feet.
She is so stinken cute!!
I got a hair cut a few weeks back, she cut it shorter than I wanted but isn't that the way it always goes? I started classes for the spring semester, I'm taking anatomy & physiology and sociology. The first two weeks the teacher might as well been speaking greek cause I had no idea what she was talking about :( but after doing some reading and review books its starting to come together. I have my first test on the 16th, pretty nervous about it still so cross your fingers for me.
I made a new friend in my A&P class, her name is Stephanie. She is a really sweet funny girl. Its nice to have a friend :) I made friends with my sister's friends (or friend since she only has one she sees regularly lol).
The past few months have been a challenge to say the least but it is getting better with every passing day. I am thankful for amazing family and friends that have been loving and supportive. We love you all and hope everyone is doing awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie is getting so big, look at her sitting up all by herself. :) I love your hair. Darling. I could never pull off short hair. You are going to school? That is great! Those sound like hard classes, I know Tyson took Anatomy. Yikes. Good luck. I'm glad you made a new friend. All your friends here miss you that is for sure. Love ya tons! You're an amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete