Well the next flight didn't leave till 11:15am so Natalie and I just hung out at the airport and waited.
Natalie really enjoyed looking out the windows
She was so awesome, we boarded the flight and as soon as the engine was turned on she fell asleep in her seat and stayed asleep until a few mins before we landed in Chicago. The flight attendent Joey was very impressed and asked how much Tylenol I gave her lol.
At the airport in Chicago waiting for our next flight
They have a play area they call the children's flight museum and it was really neat. I think Mason would have enjoyed it more than Natalie but she sure liked it too.
Mason, Nana and Papa picked us up at the airport in Peoria IL and we headed to McDonalds for dinner. Mason had to use the restroom and wash his hands and Natalie needed to be changed, Mason held Natalie while I washed my hands and he kept saying, "look mom Natalie wants to hug me, she missed me" He is so sweet :)
What the kids do while I take a shower. If you listen you can hear Mason say, "stop it you are making me crazy" LOL
Mason helped Nana make cookies
Cooper, Mason's friend from across the street stopped by to play. They are playing with the glow in the dark chalk that Mason and Nana made a few days earlier.
Natalie loves her Papa
Mason and Papa at Lowe's build and grow, they made a tow truck.
All finished!
Mason had a birthday party while we were there, he asked for a Buzz cake. It was a lot of fun! Nana made a poster to play pin the badge on the aliens!
No comments:
Post a Comment