Monday, August 3, 2015

March 2015

March, I had been training to run the Biggest Loser Half Marathon in Austin so I'm posting this picture where I look thinish... I should continue working out regularly but unfortunately I lack motivation at times :-( I was just talking to Steve about how I felt and looked pretty good around October and March and one of the things in common was that I was training for a run, so that should be motivation enough right....

 March is probably our favorite time of year next to Christmas and Thanksgiving because its Rodeo Houston Season! Yes that is an official season here in Houston! Well maybe not, but it certainly should be ;-)
 Mason is really into country music and loves to sing along and request his favorite artists and songs, kinda overwhelming at times really. I'm glad he has a passion for it.







 Steve and I went to see Luke Bryan in concert at the Rodeo and it was awesome! Loved it! Love him! Had a great time.




Also in March, Cub Scout fishing activity, well only one fish was caught but it was still a blast!









XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment